Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this whole week off! And i'm bored already! Weather is crap too :(

Any suggestions?

I keep looking at cars to buy (again :O ) looking at Fiat Coupe 20vts and Alfa Romeo GTV V6s.

Which i really cant afford at the moment but my heart is yelling at me to do it!!

Any ideas what i should do? (about the cars and taking my minds of them haha)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, i think i need to block Pistonheads and Auto trader cos by the end of this week i will of brought a car i swear! :S

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
join in our xbox forza race. We have two spaces available it seems. That'll keep you busy. If you haven't got an xbox its still cheaper to buy one plus the game rather than the real thing. Go on.... treat yourself!:) oh and theres a v6 155 with the engine that needs pulling out of it on my drive if you like. Better than leaf blowing!!! free cup o tea if you are lucky!!! sorry keithy. lol

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
join in our xbox forza race. We have two spaces available it seems. That'll keep you busy. If you haven't got an xbox its still cheaper to buy one plus the game rather than the real thing. Go on.... treat yourself!:) oh and theres a v6 155 with the engine that needs pulling out of it on my drive if you like. Better than leaf blowing!!! free cup o tea if you are lucky!!! sorry keithy. lol
I can do tea AND a biscuit! :thumbs:

Leaves are lighter then a V6.
Joss, trump Keithy with a tea, biscuit and a chocolate hobnob, I'll be there on your drive with tools :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Go to the tuning and mods lounge and find yourself a project! Do your brake calipers or paint the engine cover like Baby did the other week.

Or pop round and leaf-vac my lawn! :p
Yeah do it :)

I've done my calipers and engine cover to match :thumbs: THe look well smart and not that hard too do :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
I'm also off this week..... on paternity leave.

Get yourself a 6 day old baby, and a 2 year old.

You will never, ever, ever, be bored again. Or Sane. Or well rested. Or solvent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts