Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, car is getting booked into simplyalfa for some bodywork, aluminium undertray and antirollbar kit. was just wondering the rears seem to be adjustable, so what have folks set theres to or recommend, tighter or looser fitment. plus the aluminium undertray came with no bolts etc so i guess is a case of using the old ones which i dont have :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I have mine set on the looser fitment, which still feels tighter than the stock bar. (However mine is also on Koni FSDs and Eibach sprongs).

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i too have fsds and eibach springs, got a wiecher aluminium top brace to fit as well, and will see how i like the ride before considering lower brace and rear brace which im not to bothered if the car feels good after the above. would like to know if the tighter setting may be to much, we shall see may just go for it.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I've got it on the softest - but have polybushed back end so may be somewhat different

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I have my 2.5 V6 with the harder setting and havent had it on the softer setting. Its only 10 minute job to unscrew the drop link and move it to the other setting though.

Because it seldom rains here I dont really have to worry about lift off oversteer in wet conditions which would be my only worry if the rear was a bit too stiff but I'm not sure it makes that much difference between the 2 settings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts