Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
i believe the buttons are for the stereo, and the seat are Alfa ones, just the sports seats I believe, but I could be wrong

·
Registered
157 Posts
The seats are indeed the great sport seats.
The buttons on the steering wheel are for stereo operation and possibly phone operation if installed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the sport seats heated or is that an option? Where would the switches be for heated seats?

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
The seats are a bit of a rarity in a 147, same as in the GT. Only seen one 147 in the flesh that has them and that's ode's. I regularly look on autotrader for 147's just to keep an eye on pricing and i've not seen many at all.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
I don't think they will be heated, but the switch maybe on the bottom right of the seat (near the door seal) , or on the main console, not sure on the 147 I'm afraid, sorry

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Guys. I've just arranged to go and View it tomorrow so I guess I'll find out. Its a Selespeed so it will be a heart or head rules dilema!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jonwood79 said:
Cruise control is on the left of the steering wheel on a stalk beneath the indicator stalk. Happy viewing!
Don't think it has it then. Can it be retro fitted, or is it too expensive to be worth it?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Snokio said:
I don't think they will be heated, but the switch maybe on the bottom right of the seat (near the door seal) , or on the main console, not sure on the 147 I'm afraid, sorry
Same on the 147. If there's no button, then you should see the outline of where it goes in the plastic that covers the seat runner.

Alfa1999, they're not TI seats, as the TI doesn't have lumber support.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
alfa1999 said:
Those are TI spec seats arent they!
They are the optional Alfa sports seats (made by Recaro but not badged as such). Available on the 147 and later 156s, but only in black Momo leather with red stitching down the middle. The switch on the side of them is for the electric backrest. They are not heated as standard. The lumbar is adjustable with a knob on the side. They are unbelievably comfortable and supportive. I had them in my Sportwagon and miss them a lot.

They were a £1200 option on the 147 so that's why you don't see them very often, and you had to also choose the Comfort Pack as well at £195!
:eek:

The Ti and GT seats are almost the same but I don't think they have the extendable seat base.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I looked at the car today and it does have cruise control but as Ricks said the seats aren't heated. I'll start another thread with the outcome of my viewing....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RicksAlfas said:
They were a £1200 option on the 147 so that's why you don't see them very often, and you had to also choose the Comfort Pack as well at £195!
:eek:
What did the comfort pack include?

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
DustyM said:
What did the comfort pack include?
3rd (centre) rear head rest
3rd (centre) inertia reel rear seatbelt
Rear armrest
Luggage net
Driver side lumbar support.

R

·
0 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
3rd (centre) rear head rest
3rd (centre) inertia reel rear seatbelt
Rear armrest
Luggage net
Driver side lumbar support.
And an Alfa lollipop :p

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
The cruise control stalk is below the indicator stalk.

If its not there, and the car has VDC, you can usually just add the stalk, plug into the loom and it works. You need a new lower steering column cowl as well.

Have a search - its been done.

Yeah those seats are sports leather with red stitching, I believe you had to buy the leather option THEN add another £1200 to get these

1 - 20 of 20 Posts