Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
At first I thought the granny was ok - I quite liked the fact that it was alive, better than being consigned to a scrapper........and it had a touch of Mustang about the treatment.....then I say the doors.

Unless it's been significantly strengthened I would imagine this will shake itself to bits in about 2 weeks.

£6.5k? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
599 Posts
This is grim. The Granada should be a real collectors car wtf is he thinking. Needs to get himself a girlfriend and spend less time abusing cars with his paint gun.

Where's Pomeo ? Maybe he can explain the sticker at the back !

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
I actually quite like the Granada... for sure it should be a collectors car but I feel the guy has done a reasonable job, if it were mine I'd tone down the orange a little and go with more of a dished wheel which again for me would make it look much better.
what he said

P

·
0 Posts
I think what he's done with the Granny is essentially good, but agree that the more cruise/chav elements need toning down, and think it would look better as a modern take with some classic style,

the 75 is just Sticker Bomb'ed, completely removable is should think, and might be a reasonable car underneath it all (rose tinted glasses for Alfa more like!)

its the price of the Frod Granny that makes me grin most, where do they get it from?,

or more importantly, why aren't our Mussolini Motors fetching that sort of Dollar?

shrew

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I'm with shrew:thumbs:
Shame he didn't spend all that dosh on doing the same to a sprint or alfetta GTV:cool:
After all the granny coupe didn't look that good as standard - suprising that anybody would save it from the scrap yard let alone spend so much money on it:confused:

PS
Supose I'll get the same feed back on the sud whenever she's done (didn't think about lambo Doors though mmmmm:rolleyes:)

P

·
0 Posts
remember the 19's on a sud responses oui?

there are always folk around that will consider a certain change, a mod too far, but as long as its what the owner wants, thats what counts really,

just don't expect everyone to share the exact same taste and opinion, or enter a concourse contest eh! ha ha!

i do think the granny is to far, for me personally, but so long as the owner achieved his goal, at least its an interesting car, and as above, not just another coupe on the heap

we're all talking about it eh?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'm with Sprint68, the orange is a bit much and the rims a bit to modern but looks like he's put a lot of work into it, toned down it would be a nice conversion.

P

·
0 Posts
you simply cannot hear how loud i'm laughing! its off the scale!!!!! :cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

what planet is he on? 70's muscle style?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts