Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Brera S for just over a week now (covered 400 miles) and am only getting 22 mpg.... most of those miles were long runs too. I expect it will improve when the engines got a few miles on it but was curious to see what other people are getting from their cars?

Thanks, John

·
Registered
559 Posts
Had my Brera s for one day but drove it back home from Nottingham never checked yet but the needle on the gauge droped like a brick:lol:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
That's about par for the course when they're new but it'll get a bit better as it loosens up. Then engine will be much better come 10k miles too.

As an aside, is there any hesitation at around 1750-2000RPM (like a torque hole):confused:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest I've not noticed anything but I've not really been concentrating on looking for the hesitation...is it very obvious? I'll take it for a spin later and look for it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've had my Brera S for just over a week now (covered 400 miles) and am only getting 22 mpg.... most of those miles were long runs too. I expect it will improve when the engines got a few miles on it but was curious to see what other people are getting from their cars?

Thanks, John
I have had my Brera S for a week as well, I'm getting around 25mpg using 98* fuel with an average speed of just 19mph, (mainly due to bad traffic to and from work not just driving slowly). I hope this will get better as others have suggested, but I guess if I was that worried I wouldn't have bought a Brera in the first place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts