Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All knowing forum, what is this connector for? Also, on the front door, there is a red plastic thing, should it be lit when I open the door, or it's only a reflective thingy? (the white light on the bottom of the door comes on when I open it)

thanks
K.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
No the red is just a reflector.

Can't help you with the connector though I'm afraid. Is that the right hand boot fuse box? If it is then the connector is not in my car, sorry.

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
All knowing forum, what is this connector for? Also, on the front door, there is a red plastic thing, should it be lit when I open the door, or it's only a reflective thingy? (the white light on the bottom of the door comes on when I open it)

thanks
K.
Dont worry about the red reflector Klap.
When I reluctantly put mine into a dealer with a door lock problem they lost the puddle light.When I complained the mechanic tried to put a bulb in the relector.I didn't mind if that was it but at £69 an hour..he didn't know about the puddle light and the receptionist wasn't even embarrassed when I showed her the dangling wires.

Sorry can't help with the connector.Does the coloured wires on it show on circuit diagram for the car?

Pomeo.

·
Registered
788 Posts
sorry did not look at the picture,I thought you were referring to the
fuse box under the dash,Nial is quite right,had the same white socket
in my 2001 twinnie,havent' got a clue what its' for!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Pomeo, the white puddle lights are working fine, I was wondering about the red on the side of the door. I've made a picture with the flash on, and it seems to be a reflector only, as it was bright and wasn't see-through.

So, nobody knows what those wires are for on the picture then?

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi,hows it going,i thought that red reflector on the door was a light also ,but its only a reflector.do you not think it would be better as a light?i do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts