Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this vintage racer at Brooklands. Any idea what it is? Is it a kit - if so what is the basis?
Really fancy it personally. But I bet there's a flood of people who prefer the GTA!

Attachments

G

·
It's a one off "kit" car. It's a guy's "hommage" to Alfas of the 30s/40s. IIRC he made the bodywork himself, it's got some form of Alfa engine. There was a full write up attached to the car.

Very nice job, looks like great fun.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a one off "kit" car. It's a guy's "hommage" to Alfas of the 30s/40s. IIRC he made the bodywork himself, it's got some form of Alfa engine. There was a full write up attached to the car.
Very nice job, looks like great fun.l
Thanks - that makes me feel better, knowing I can't buy one! Make yer think though,

·
Registered
521 Posts
I know this is probably too late (couple of months since last post) but.......
I am owner of said vehicle - will be at BIAMF this weekend - if anyone wants any info please just ask.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thanks arttidesco see you Saturday, I hope to be there around 8am. The event officially starts at 10 am & ends at 4pm. Just hope the weather is as good as it has been these last few weeks!

·
Registered
521 Posts
If anyone wants a chat I'll try and be around the car 'on the hour' and at 11.15 & 2.45

Why 11.15 & 2.45? - 'cos thats when BIAMF does it's 'start your engines'!

DAVID

ps in the 'green zone' St Stephen's Street

1 - 19 of 19 Posts