Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one seeing this trend in the past year for TV as a whole turning terrorists, villans and crooks into Heros?

I am watching MacIntyre portray Johnny Adair as some Loyalist hero and its ******* me off, so i can only imagine how anyone who has had this man or any other TV-Hero feel whilst seeing this filth on TV.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
...like how the news channels in some now way expect us to feel sorry for Train Robber Ronnie Biggs.

Nicked 38 million in today's money then skipped the country.... let him rot.

·
Super Moderator
44,732 Posts
Nothing new though, is it?
Ever heard of Robin Hood? :D

·
Super Moderator
44,732 Posts

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
I can't remember the last time I heard someone trying to sell Bliar as a hero! :lol:
Only his good ol' buddy George but nobody ever listened to him. But he did a great job of robbing everybody so you knew you were not alone, not left wondering why everyone else was calling him names.... but thats a different rant for when Bliar becomes King of the EEC.

S

·
0 Posts
Am I the only one seeing this trend in the past year for TV as a whole turning terrorists, villans and crooks into Heros?

I am watching MacIntyre portray Johnny Adair as some Loyalist hero and its ******* me off, so i can only imagine how anyone who has had this man or any other TV-Hero feel whilst seeing this filth on TV.
TV seems to celebrate chaviness now. You only need to look at the likes of "saint" Jade to see the effect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts