Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was It the Looks?

Was its that first Test Drive ?

For me it was as I turned the key of the ignition for the first time what a sweet sound! :D

The 147 had the looks,engine power & comfort this is what I was looking for.

I have been driving only the last 5Yrs & Nothing comes close to my bella! I have driven many cars! in the same class.

The Only next step up I think is 360 Mondena!

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
The looks, coupled with a sweet V6 engine and a fantastic handling and steering feel. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
he he he
a lot of my friends asked me why I'm so "italian"... I was an bmw fan, but in the first day I touched my bella, that-s it! I was in love...

it was the look, the touch, the sound of the engine, the way she embraced me, the way she let me drive it... wow! there was an moment...

now, I don't know what to say... are there moments when I go to the window and look at her...

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
I love Italian cars since I was a kid. But the reasons for my passion for my bella are the package of the sound above 4,000 giri, the looks and the selespeed transmission.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
The looks.. and after driven it, the handling..

M

·
0 Posts
i always dreamt (and still dream) of owning a ferrari or lamborghini.
the GTV was the closest i could get for now...............
it has a beautiful shape, i love the interior finishings and above all its performance.............if i had to go back i`d probably go for V6 but the tuned 2.0 for now suits me fine......maybe my next alfa will have the bigger engine ...............who knows maybe one of those juicy 3.5 V6 twin turbo 400BHP monsters in the pipeline.....on a Brera.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
I can't tell what exactly ignited my passion for my Bella. I guess I just fell in love.....the rest is history wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
No it's not Mel, it's still "ongoing" wink :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>The guy inside the car. wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

I think we have a nomination for Best AO LOVE remark AO Oscars 2003

Way to go suikerpopje! Wim, you should be :eek: right now!!!!!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>The guy inside the car. wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I must say eve! I always prefer European women!

They have that some thing extra about them! & that special touch! :D

PS hope no offence is taken !

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
First, it was (and still is) the unique look, then the vocal of the twin spark, then that magic steering. When my car arrived in Thailand, it was the first 156 with red Momo seats, everyone loved it, :D and now it's probably the most popular interior color in Thailand. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
632 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>The guy inside the car. wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I must say eve! I always prefer European women!

PS hope no offence is taken !</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No offence taken... complement taken
:D :D
BTW a warm welcome to AO

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:

PS hope no offence is taken !</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No offence taken... complement taken
:D :D
BTW a warm welcome to AO</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you! Its Great to talk to other Alfa Fans out there! There is so much to be learnt in fact you can never stop to learn!
:D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>He Reuven,

Welcome to AO!

Nice avatar wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man! Pleased you liked it! I have to thank Hans for that one!
:cool:

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>He Reuven,

Welcome to AO!

Nice avatar wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man! Pleased you liked it! I have to thank Hans for that one!
:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts