Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A discussion on the merits (or not) of BOSE and Harmon Kardon car hi-fi systems got me to wonder if there is a pattern of car ownership and what they listen to at home.

I would guess GTV and the like would be old school analogue, GTA owners would be multi-box CD based systems and Mito / Giulietta owners would be music streamers. But that is only really based on a chronological ordering and what I had / would have had at the time these cars were out.

Anyone driving a diesel probably has a Binatone cassette player (sorry diesel owners).:lol:

I have a Giulietta Cloverleaf and a Naim streaming system.:thumbs:

What about you?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Probably best in the off topic forum, however for me, I have an old Technics CH540 in the bedroom, then in my main room I have a Yamaha Yamaha RX-V565 with some Q Acoustics 1030i's.

·
Registered
369 Posts
On the input side i have Mac Pro into a Focusrite Saffire pro 14(AD/DA). Systemdek IIX/Rega RB300. Marantz CD-48. Aiwa DAT recorder and a Yamaha cassette recorder. Exposure X amplifier. ATC scm 11 loudspeakers. For the ipod a B&W Mini Zep.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably best in the off topic forum
Thanks for the suggestion Giblets. I am new on here and still finding my way around all the dark corners! (I searched for Naim before hand and this forum came up however!) Happy to move it, but don't know how!

Chipt33, old school! Like it. Some legendary names on your list. Sort of goes with your car I think!

I have NAS drive, feeding Naim NAC 172 XS and Naim NAP 150 XS power amp and KEF R100 speakers. Goes with my car too!

Might buy a v6 GTV sometime, at which time I will have to buy a turntable

·
Registered
280 Posts
Amp and speakers by Musical Fidelity and B&W (Spider)
Source: AppleTV and remote control via iPhone (159 tbi)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts