85,934 Posts

·
Super Moderator
85,934 Posts

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
Looks good.
Mine will be getting a thorough Swissvax treatment when the weather warms a bit; Paint , plastic and leather .

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
Got mine all dirty yesterday on the lanes of Kent and Surrey. Taking my son and his teammates to the Olympic Velodrome again first thing tomorrow, like 06.40 so don't think I'll be into washing it when we get back.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had the official OE Carbon Fibre V grille (PN 50903642) fitted to the Stelvio Qf on Friday, replacing the original silver one. It looks much more in keeping with the spec of the car (as there's barely any silver on the exterior). I'll post some pics when I get the chance!

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
An Italian friend who I haven’t seen for a while described the new Tonale to me as better than the Stelvio which “looks like a doped Giulietta.” I replied to him that I’d doped my Giulietta and he said “very, very, very nice”. I will discuss this with him at Geneva next Tuesday....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Took it down the skip yesterday. Had to dispose of our 17 year old 3 piece sofa and footstool. After hammering it down a little it fitted in with both seats down. Got a few weird looks from people with their white vans ass pulled up in the Stelvio and carrying a sofa out the back!:rofl:

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
I got a comment from one of the operatives at the tip, reminding me the Stelvio will be expensive to run!

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
Just treated the leather to a Swissvax cleaning. Will follow up with the Leather Milk as per their instructions. Those Alfa logos on the headrests are nice.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts