Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5704 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Nothing, it's raining and a work day! I just got it back from the paint shop on Saturday after a £2k plus respray job, does that count? ;)

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Working hard there -- the add to cart button can be tough - I wire brushed a rusty old OEM backbox to get the worst of the rust off, and then applied some Kurust. Going to spray paint with VHT paint later, ready for trackday :thumbs: Just hope fitting it is as easy

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Drove to work like an old Granny as i only have a 1/4 tank of fuel to get me to pay day and i still have another 70 miles of driving to do :(

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
drove to work and later on I'll be

driving home again....

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
drove to work and later on I'll be

driving home again....
Stop the press! Forum user Joss in high performance Alfa Romeo takes to the streets in Monsoon weather! Will he make it home? Read here to find out. Subscribe for live updates

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
:cheese:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
search for the correct tool to remove the yaw sensor from the bracket. it looks like a security/tamper proof screw and my torx 25/27/30 dont seem to fit.

I am also playing with the cruise control now that it is working again, replaced clutch switch.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Stop the press! Forum user Joss in high performance Alfa Romeo takes to the streets in Monsoon weather! Will he make it home? Read here to find out. Subscribe for live updates
That is nothing I saw a black aventador in Brighton today and it really was like a monsoon at the time. Goes to show how far super cars have come that you can take a 700bhp Italian car out in this weather

·
Registered
853 Posts
Drove it like I stole it... ok its not a GTA, but a GT with a 3.2 is close enough.

Collected a 72x50x25 inch box, folded it and transported it in the car to store my old bumpers while awaiting an upcoming novitec body kit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Took the mower for a service. Forgot it was in the back even though the seats were down. Was annoyed by an Audi TT. You can guess the rest!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Set off from home late and arrived early at the station ;)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Err....nothing - just had a look at her in the garage, should put the cover on and plug the trickle charger back in! :eek:

1 - 20 of 5704 Posts