Alfa Romeo Forum banner
3321 - 3335 of 3335 Posts
2011 Giulietta Veloce M/A (170)
167 Posts
Does anyone know if this part of grille can be bought somewhere??
It's for the 2014 upgraded one.

View attachment 984535
Not sure if it can be bought but the lower half of mine is broke and I'm replacing it. Don't mind removing it and sending it to you to try and replace the fin on your grille.

*Edit: I have a 2011 G but by the looks of it, it's the same. Can send more pictures to confirm

· Registered
1,006 Posts
front drop link replaced. Slow or fast tapping noise even at very slow speeds. Still to investigate the brand with garage but I think it was the same side that was replaced 15 months ago when the top strut bearing was done.

· Registered
974 Posts
Can i ask where you got both from? And how easy was it to install?
Thanks
Both from Aliexpress. The number light was easy to install but to make life easy I drilled a 12mm hole to feed eads into the boot. The mirror was tricky. I had to adapt the mount (ordered fiat one) which it came with. I have to cut the end off at the mount and create a tread to mount it onto the existing using with seatbelt and rain sensor area. I just didn't fancy a clip on one and wanted it to look as stock as possible. To remove the old mirror I had to cut the wires leading into it. The mirror is powered into the fuse box near steering wheel using a fuse doubler. I connected it to a 5amp fuse which was an accessory which powered on with ignition, the camera takes power from the reverse light. Its really good but I did it in in 3 stages. I will try to take some photos for you.

[URL https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100....order_list.order_list_main.38.73531802TMnF62[/URL]

· Registered
10,636 Posts
She is getting taxed and insured on the 1st Feb, thought I would have a check and service her, Oh boy the 2.0 jtdm oil filter is stupid, that job is held up until tomorrow when a 32mm spanner arrives.
Air filter is in, fuel filter is in, new badge on the front and a temp repair for the top dipstick tube has been made where the bracket snapped.

3321 - 3335 of 3335 Posts