Alfa Romeo Forum banner

2181 - 2188 of 2188 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, I bought my giullieta around 8 months ago, its the 2018 1.6T model. its been really great. I was wondering how to enhance the interior look on it. first by upgrading the 6.5' screen to make it support android/car play. any thoughts about this?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Had the G serviced today at Alfa Aid. Fortunately Julian was not there, otherwise I'd have purchased the absolutely gorgeous GTV they have there, which I've been lusting after since it came in! Sadly head keeps ruling over heart on this one .......

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Today’s job was to replace the aerial base. Not a bad task all in all, took about 45minutes now I have DAB back! This will be the 3rd giulietta I’ve had which needed this doing!

Monday’s job will be replacing the already “fixed” external temperature sensor as it has started to go blank and read wrong. I’ll make sure my soldering is better this time!

And next weekends job will be a new lock motor for the fuel flap

They say it comes in 3’s, anyway the MOT passed today even with the hotly debated LED bulbs fitted.

The end.

·
Registered
116 Posts
2 jobs of which I also need to do (aerial and fuel flap motor)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Noticed it is getting very very dirty... It lives outside and its been a wet and cold winter so its getting manky. and given i still have broken ribs and collarbone, it wont be getting any love anytime soon... Oh well, wont hurt it - will be an all day detailing job come spring when I am able to do it!!

2181 - 2188 of 2188 Posts