Alfa Romeo Forum banner

2141 - 2160 of 2188 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Found my old Alfa polo shirt last night, so wore that today; popped over to see Adrian at Alfa Aid for a while and dribble over the V6 GTV (yet again) but came away without spending any money (although a Customers SW ti was quite appealing), then finished the day having 2 new F1s fitted to the front.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oil and filter change today, along with pollen filter. Only one laceration, and managed to do the pollen filter in five minutes. Must be the practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oil and filter change today, along with pollen filter. Only one laceration, and managed to do the pollen filter in five minutes. Must be the practice.

Will be doing mine soon too, which brand of pollen filter did you go for, might see if ones with better filtration avaiable.

So a video this week, a service of a Toyota, had a underbody cover like the Giulietta but with the addition of a little flap under the sump plug which only had 2 bolts :)

·
Registered
35,091 Posts
Will be doing mine soon too, which brand of pollen filter did you go for, might see if ones with better filtration avaiable.

So a video this week, a service of a Toyota, had a underbody cover like the Giulietta but with the addition of a little flap under the sump plug which only had 2 bolts :)
The Dodge version of the Giulietta had a door in the undertray too!

·
Registered
171 Posts

I used a genuine one - I got a service kit from Alfa Workshop. The old one was filthy and had only been in a year.

Yes, the flap would be useful, although it would need to be large to allow the oil to drain out without making a mess. Its tricky enough to guess where to put the tray underneath, but I’m getting quicker with the undertray now!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
My under tray is only being held with 4 bolts and 3 screws. It’s hardly a faff now

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Booked mine in for its 54k mile service. 2 weeks before they can fit me in. Getting a Jeep Compass for the day :unsure: ,(my request for a Stelvio was denied :cry:)

I'll be Grim Jeeper 2 for a day!
And here is the "Jeep"!!
DSC_0389.JPG

And in answer to your next question.... the colour is Coral, with a Coral and Cream interior!

And yes it is a hybrid!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I can confirm that they do. I'm not sure I'd recommend it though!! The colour put me off it straight away.

I'd have preferred either of these that they had sitting around waiting for a buyer
Matt Veloce.jpg Stevlio Quad.jpg

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Oh the peace and quiet! Had the rear tyres replaced and all droning from the stepping is gone again.

Passenger side rear had worn through to the wire in a couple of places :eek:. It wasn't like that 6 weeks (less than 1,000 miles) ago when the fronts were done, according to what the tyre guy said at the time :confused:.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So I did a thing today. Added the red pin stripe smiley to the front and the rear. And I glossed the rear valence.

Next thing I'm looking for is the front splitter but not the expensive fitted 1. The stick on kind (see last pic and link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Protector-Orbeor-Splitter-Spoiler/dp/B07CVSVCWN)

Thoughts?
View attachment 935844 View attachment 935845 View attachment 935846
Looks good was thinking of doing it when I have some time! Mind if I steal your idea? :)

2141 - 2160 of 2188 Posts