Alfa Romeo Forum banner

2081 - 2095 of 2095 Posts

·
Registered
34,405 Posts
Second one looks like it’s broken. A pair of the Alfa “sport pack” sill mouldings help the look when you get bigger wheels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What do you guys reckon I should do with my black giulietta. Should I black out the whole grill or just the middle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What do you guys reckon I should do with my black giulietta. Should I black out the whole grill or just the middle.
View attachment 936447 View attachment 936448
I think doing all of it would be better tbh, but what colour is your car? Ive got a 10 plate JTDM-2 170 in red and ive had the only had a bit of work done but I want to do more to it. So far ive done:
HID kit on front
changed all other front lights it super bright bulbs
big filter (for the noise mainly)
changed inside lights and number plate light to LED
got projection flood lights
got the wheels done gloss black
had callipers done yellow
had front bumper sprayed
and put a shark fin on for the radio

But i also wanna do:
spray the grill
side skirts and back bumper changed (maybe)
remap
exhaust
chrome delete
carbon fibre some of the inside (not to much tho)
thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think doing all of it would be better tbh, but what colour is your car? Ive got a 10 plate JTDM-2 170 in red and ive had the only had a bit of work done but I want to do more to it. So far ive done:
HID kit on front
had front bumper sprayed

But i also wanna do:
spray the grill
remap
exhaust
chrome delete
thanks View attachment 936449 View attachment 936450 View attachment 936451 View attachment 936452
My alfa is black. I just changed the seats to leather interior and swapped my rims to 18 inch black turbine with pirelli tires.

Next im taking it to a dipper...to get the chrome around the window trim blacked out. Just considering if I should black out the entire grill as well or leave the outside.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My alfa is black. I just changed the seats to leather interior and swapped my rims to 18 inch black turbine with pirelli tires.

Next im taking it to a dipper...to get the chrome around the window trim blacked out. Just considering if I should black out the entire grill as well or leave the outside.
Me personally i dont like the chrome so i would say get ride of it. I would like some 18" wheels soon.

·
Registered
253 Posts
HID kit on front
had front bumper sprayed

But i also wanna do:
spray the grill
remap
exhaust
chrome delete
thanks View attachment 936449 View attachment 936450 View attachment 936451 View attachment 936452
How do you mean big filter?
Mines got a BMC Filter on it but I was gonna put a new original one back on it as it doesn't make any difference I find.
Nasty dent on your front door pillar also.
:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
How do you mean big filter?
Mines got a BMC Filter on it but I was gonna put a new original one back on it as it doesn't make any difference I find.
Nasty dent on your front door pillar also.
:)
I lived in the middle of Birmingham centre at one point and no cares there they just drive into it and that so the bumper is the original colour but trying to polish is back to match and same for the side part but never got who did that. just put a cone filter on there and got ride of the air box for the turbo sound (its silly but i love it)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Couldn't stand looking at the G sitting there all dusty, so a quick wash and polish before the temperature got too hot. Water was steaming off the car even at 10:30 this morning! Its going to be a scorcha!
Polished.jpg

·
Registered
Giulietta 2.0 170 Veloce, 2013
57 Posts
Driven it! First decent drive since I bought it the weekend before lockdown. 250 mile round trip in D all the way and managed to return 50.5 mpg, wasn't hanging about either.

2081 - 2095 of 2095 Posts