Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What have you done to your Giulietta today?

357891 Views 3339 Replies 362 Participants Last post by  Iron Wizard
There seems to be a thread like this for every car here except the Giulietta (unless the autoguide app search is that useless!). As the title suggests...what have you done? Perhaps something that's not worth a whole new thread, a quick question or comment!

I got my Giulietta delivered this morning! Silver veloce, 140 2.0jtdm, already updated B&M to v8.0, debating a spider tuning box. Its a company car ( inherited it with 37k on it), so limited to my options.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
2,799 Posts
polished the roof and passenger side today. Not perfect as I've not got the correct polishing pads but it's better than it was. Drivers side and boot tomorrow.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Alfa romeo giulietta

· Registered
2,799 Posts
Thanks to iSquithy I've updated the uconnect from 14 to 17. Much quicker, needed a factory reset to get the sound back and took just over 40mins.
Cleaned the alloys too.

· Registered
2,799 Posts
Took it to the Indy, it's got a clunk on full lock. It's been driving different too. He looked at it and diagnosed a busted spring. Booked in for new springs and top mounts.

· Registered
2,799 Posts
Cabin filter is a pain in the neck.
Filled my washer bottle up. Need some good screen wash fluid now. Wanted OEM stuff but shop4parts were out of stock.

· Registered
2,799 Posts
thought the headlights weren't as good as normal, i was right- drivers one had blown.
well that's 30mins of my life i wont get back. zero space to get your and into and you have to do it by touch alone.
getting it out wasn't too bad but getting the plug on the back took me 20 mins at least.
just ordered some phillips 130% as i got on well with those in my 159. having to fit them fills me with dredd.

· Registered
2,799 Posts
After changing the off side headlight a few weeks ago, the near side went tonight.
Was putting off putting the Phillips 130 in till I had nothing else to do....
Left the battery in but unclipped the washer bottle neck. Took more time getting the bulb out than putting the new one in. So after that amount of fun I thought I'd do the off side so I've a matching pair. Five minutes later and it was all done. Bloody pain.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts