Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What have you done to your Giulietta today?

357008 3334
There seems to be a thread like this for every car here except the Giulietta (unless the autoguide app search is that useless!). As the title suggests...what have you done? Perhaps something that's not worth a whole new thread, a quick question or comment!

I got my Giulietta delivered this morning! Silver veloce, 140 2.0jtdm, already updated B&M to v8.0, debating a spider tuning box. Its a company car ( inherited it with 37k on it), so limited to my options.
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

· Registered
4,868 Posts
Seems it was a weekend of washing. Did mine too.

My neighbours think I am mad as this is the fourth wash in two weeks! Very muddy, narrow lanes where I live. Ohh yes it got a new tyre too (Bl**dy potholes!!).

Merry Christmas fellow G owners. :):)

Julian

Attachments

· Registered
4,868 Posts
Hello Shabster
Was considering this over the weekend after the damage I found trying to decide if I would go for the same again.

The alloys are one of things that sold me on the Sportiva (As it was). I love them, especially the red brembo's shining through, but!! I don't know if its me or the roads getting worse but I seem to have suffered more tyre and rim damage with these than I did with the 18" alloys on my previous Civic.

I haven't seen any bubbling of lacquer on them, I have touched them up (Not like that!! :lol:) in a few places from where I have scuffed them and did spend £185 on getting one straightened and re painted.

Outcome of all this I would have them again, although a set of darkened teledials might persue me to swap!

Hope this helps
Julian

· Registered
4,868 Posts
I've put 400+ miles on my Sportiva by driving from Hampshire to Scotland ;)

Feel free to wave at a somewhat grubby white JTDM Sportiva on a MK13 plate as I drive home again tomorrow if you are on the M74/M6/M42/M40/A34/M4/A33.

:):)
Julian

1 - 20 of 178 Posts