Alfa Romeo Forum banner

601 - 620 of 679 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
As many others have done, I've recently put the Remus cat back exhaust on.
I wasn't happy with how far back in the body the exhaust tips ended. They were short of the take tips, so I also put on some carbon fibre tips. I reckon it matches well with the CF bootlid spoiler

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
HEKO wind deflectors on the front, rear ones to do later.

Great for having the windows open, look good too. They have a flatter profile than the older ones I have on another car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
HEKO wind deflectors on the front, rear ones to do later.

Great for having the windows open, look good too. They have a flatter profile than the older ones I have on another car.
Any photos? And do they reduce wind noise at all?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any photos? And do they reduce wind noise at all?
There's some decent pictures on the Heko website.

Enough noise reduction to drive at 40-50 mph with both fronts halfway down, all entirely personal preference I guess but it stops the blustery buffeting effect.

I always fit them.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Have been using A mode for weeks. Heavy traffic and poor weather saves the tyres, petrol and is quite sedate and relaxing...occasionally need to switch it up for swifter overtaking but mpg up to 25.6

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ready for winter. Rims and tyre set Thanks to @MattMatt1

Had a top up detail done. Included ceramic coating on the winter rims.

Really want to get a smaller number plate on the front once Spring rolls round.

That wizard exhaust sounds very nice. Have to keep reminding myself of warranty whenever I think of exhaust and remap options!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ready for winter. Rims and tyre set Thanks to @MattMatt1

Had a top up detail done. Included ceramic coating on the winter rims.

Really want to get a smaller number plate on the front once Spring rolls round.

That wizard exhaust sounds very nice. Have to keep reminding myself of warranty whenever I think of exhaust and remap options!
where do you get your tyres replaced? Always concerned about getting the alloys scratched...

·
Registered
125 Posts
where do you get your tyres replaced? Always concerned about getting the alloys scratched...
I have a separate set of rims for that main reason and to avoid damage to the tyres themselves from taking summer run flats off, which isn’t recommended.

Used National for swapping.

Prior to that when I had previous cars and didn’t have a separate set of rims I just used a local place. And yes the Rims got damaged eventually.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Got Eibach lowering suspension fitted (Q4 stock models are 14mm higher than RWD - completely didn't match Veloce look).
with lowered suspension I see desperate need of front spacers for proper look (rears I have 255). For winter wheel setup (all 225/45R18 ET33) need also spacers for rear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I had my winter tyres put on today - been looking for a set of rims to put them on but to no avail, so I swapped them onto the original rims. They're 17's & there just don't seem to be any about. Still, now they're on I could start looking for a set of 18s hmmmm. I will say I had a new pair of tyres on my front rims in September, swapped all the tyres over today & my local tyre fitter, Kingswinford Tyres, have done a brilliant job of looking after my wheels on both occasions. Big thumbs up for them!!

What did look scruffy were the centre caps - looked like water ingress around the edge corroded the aluminium backing - either that or the previous owner had been trying to lever them out from the front face. Anyway replaced and looking pristine!

·
Registered
409 Posts
As many others have done, I've recently put the Remus cat back exhaust on.
I wasn't happy with how far back in the body the exhaust tips ended. They were short of the take tips, so I also put on some carbon fibre tips. I reckon it matches well with the CF bootlid spoiler

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Any chance you could post a video of the exhaust? Im tempted by the ragazzon...

601 - 620 of 679 Posts