Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What have you done to your Giulia today?

248925 1739
?
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Afternoon, Everyone and Happy Easter!

A few weeks ago, I posted something on this thread about wanting to do something to 'enhance' my Giulia TI's engine cover. Well, now I have!

I've designed and had some badges manufactured that fit perfectly in the obvious place for a badge on the engine cover. I have two designs available and 25 of each are now available on eBay:

If the link above doesn't work, type 'Alfa Romeo Giulia Engine Cover Badge' into the search box on eBay.

Designing the badges and having them manufactured was mostly just a welcome diversion during lockdown but I'm really pleased with the end result. The badges fit the engine covers on the 2 litre Giulia and Stelvio; and I'd be interested to hear what everyone thinks.

Safe driving...
Did you paint the lettering or can you get a sticker for that aswell

· Registered
207 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Two full days at least of cleaning, clay mitt, polishing , correcting and then ceramic coating !
just got to do under the arches but awaiting new center caps for the wheels as these are corroded!
debating if to do the V in bright red as I have the red leather interior and have a set of red and black badges on the way

· Registered
207 Posts
That air intake and filter is the dirtiest I have ever seen!! Are you in the desert or something? Looks like the filter was not changed regularly? The BMC filter makes the intake sound a tad gruntier if you listen closely, had it on my first Giulia.
No I live in land locked Peterborough , presently waiting for the garage that I purchased the car from to provide details of what service they did on the car as the book wasn’t stamped

· Registered
207 Posts
The front end finished the day like this
Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

Having a new main radiator and electric water pump fitted
Which has given me the chance to do this
Automotive lighting Saving Coin Money handling Currency
tinted fog lights , clean the front end up no end
Yep not to everyone’s taste and before any one says I can’t remember the last time I used my fog lights

1 - 20 of 43 Posts