Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Picked mine up from the dealers after having the battery replaced and washed it when I got home.

Just had a George delivered to help keep the beige interior clean. Still got the dark winter mats in, may clean the original beige mats with George on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Drove home in the sunshine with the roof window open. Worth every penny on a day like today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
525 Posts

Hit 500miles with an average 27mpg. Mix of all kinds of roads and a... fairly heavy foot!

Oh and a new key cover!

Where did you get the keyring? I am looking for something that won’t scratch the key but looks good. I think this fits the bill but not seen it before.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Where did you get the keyring? I am looking for something that won’t scratch the key but looks good. I think this fits the bill but not seen it before.

Bought it quite a while ago from eBay “, I think it was released when the mito was launched! A quick search hasn’t yielded any results, sorry!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Bought it quite a while ago from eBay “, I think it was released when the mito was launched! A quick search hasn’t yielded any results, sorry!

I didn’t think I had seen it. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have this key ring in the version they sold a couple of years ago when the badge was embossed rather than silver. Suits my car with its carbon mirrors and interior bits. https://store.ferrari.com/en-co/keyholders_cod7789028783976105.html

I've got a 4C Carbon key ring too. Pretty difficult in use.

Looks nice but a bit pricey! There really is a dearth of quality leather alfa keyrings out there.

I won’t buy a metal one after the mess the last one made of my 159 key. Lots more of those on sale though.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Bought one!! Now the proud owner of a 17 plate Speciale, in Vulcano metallic black. Still have my 58 plate 159 Ti sportwagon and the 16 plate Giulitta Speciale as well. Anyone know of anyone looking for a 159 Ti Sportwagon?

·
Super Moderator
86,141 Posts
Sounds like it's going to be good weather for the long weekend, so ...

May Detailing competition now open for entries http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/car-detailing/1147106-may-2018-detailing-competition-entries.html

Don't let the title put you off, it doesn't have to be a full detail, a wash & a clean will do, if the car looks good take some pics & submit them, please include some info on what you have done to the car :thumbs:

Check out the updated rules here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/car-detailing/745785-monthly-detailing-competition-rules.html

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Finally got around to cleaning my winter wheels so I could put them on the wall mounts - they've been on the floor of the garage for a month, constant guilty conscience.

I have severe garage envy

1 - 20 of 644 Posts