Administrator
Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm Sportwagon
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not today but last week I had the front toe-out of 2mm changed to neutral. It had a huge effect on improving stability (less twitchy) over bumps. It been too hot during the day to take her out with the tyres I have on her at the moment. They’ll likely melt to the road surface.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not today but last weekend I took the Spider out and was amused by the cars real enthusiasm to go at when it’s slightly cold.

Doesn’t the sports exhaust make some noise in the cold though when the roofs off though !!! ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Towards the end of last year had Alfa Workshop change the alloys from silver to dark grey, callipers from red to yellow, added the CF wing and swapped out some of the interior fittings - instrument panel, gear surround and dash insert - with CF items. Also fitted a K&N air filter and Goodridge brake lines whilst at it. Attached before and after pics. Now looking just how I want it. Great service from Alfa Workshop - sourcing the parts and fitting.

Attachments

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Towards the end of last year had Alfa Workshop change the alloys from silver to dark grey, callipers from red to yellow, added the CF wing and swapped out some of the interior fittings - instrument panel, gear surround and dash insert - with CF items. Also fitted a K&N air filter and Goodridge brake lines whilst at it. Attached before and after pics. Now looking just how I want it. Great service from Alfa Workshop - sourcing the parts and fitting.
Did it have the CF dash air vents from new?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Did it have the CF dash air vents from new?
It did. They were ordered as a factory fitted option. If you're looking to fit CF air vent covers Koshi make an after market item in a high gloss finish. I'm sure the mat finish OEM items would be available but don't know if they can be retro fitted; and I recall they could only be ordered from the factory with the leather dash which implies it may not be possible if the car has a plastic dash.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have had the car a few weeks now and done a few mods. Tidied up the number plate holder and resprayed it. Fitted a CTEK charger socket in the boot and a Koshi rear spoiler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts