Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
It's Grigio Geo Pomie - some sort of posh grey.
Great to hear from you again!

Reactions: Pomeo

·
Registered
924 Posts
Connected the battery and took it for a drive - the 1st since lockdown.....

As much as I love the Stelvio - the 166 or rather the V6 Busso stirs the soul so much more.......

·
Registered
247 Posts
ha!

that's good to hear.

I could almost see myself in a Stelvio in the future; but it's reassuring to hear (from that side of ownership) that the 166 still presses the buttons

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Washed Lucy today as she has basically sat at the end of the road since her last MOT aroon 18 months ago .Had charged her battery a few months ago and left the earth lead disconnected when I found a dodgy battery connection. Changed this then and on connection today fired up at first kick of the ignition. Its dead embarrassing still driving about with a "pink wing" ;rofl: ;wink; but that lovely metallic black shine on the rest of the car is just stunning. Took a fotie and she is so braw furra 20 year old motor next year. So I'm gonna ,like the Queen celebrate hur twa burfdays next year .
Her Date of manufacture as per eper and her date of first registration in the UK .
IF another lockdown will she get another MOT extension.
I'd rather get her tested as driving her today she's jist like Mary Poppins . Practically Perfect in Every Way.
No bad for a £690 car bough around 8 years ago and no major issues at MOT time with her.
I recal thon reporter who said its the car you buy with your heart and not your head and you better have deep pockets.
How wrong he is/was. AND I only bought her to get the G3 satty navvy.

Pomeo

41 - 44 of 44 Posts