Alfa Romeo Forum banner

8941 - 8960 of 9023 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
P0190 rail pressure sensor short to ground.
I got towed home and then the AA guy put his scanner on it and it came up with this. He gave the plug a few taps and the third time he tapped it ....... all was well
I’m not sure though if I need a new sensor or just look at the connection with the plug. I’ll use the wife’s car for work tomorrow and look at it on Saturday in daylight
Give the connectors a good clean with contact cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Replaced the original rear view mirror on my 2007 Spider with a secondhand auto chromatic one from a 159. Cars behind are taller and brighter than they used to (and more annoying). I drive the car with the tinted wind deflector removed too to avoid reflections so it’s partly my fault.
The mirror cost a little less than £20, fitted easily and seems to work fine.

Does anyone know what the extra black connector under the cover is for? From the car that is?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Link for the indicators -

got a vid of them but can't seem to attach it :unsure:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
There's a French seller who does the clear ones for £25 including postage. But he won't ship to the UK. Which pisses me off. Why list on eBay.uk? Why not say you won't ship? Happy to pay the duty if necessary. I've got the smoked ones and don't like them (on a red car).
Guy

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
There's a French seller who does the clear ones for £25 including postage. But he won't ship to the UK. Which pisses me off. Why list on eBay.uk? Why not say you won't ship? Happy to pay the duty if necessary. I've got the smoked ones and don't like them (on a red car).
Guy
BREXIT ......probably thought ' FOOK! I ain't doing all that paperwork!!' ........or to be more precise 'BAISER! , Je ne fais pas toute cette paperasse!!' :p

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thanks Marmite - are these the 'Strobing' kind a la Audi or do they just LED blink?
They're the Audi running led light, starts at one end and works it's way to the other. I've just ordered a clear set to swap out for the smoked set I've currently got. The dark ones will look good on a black car but I think I prefer the look of the original lenses. If anyone wants a set of smoked ones drop me an offer! No VAT/Import Duty shocks!
Guy

·
Registered
63 Posts
"State-of-the-art CanBus technology, does not generate error message in on-board computer
simple plug & play exchange"

Says on the product

8941 - 8960 of 9023 Posts