·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Just driven it for the first time in over a week, since owning the new 500:D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Tried Aqua Wax?
not waxed it since buyng it as Im having an ongoing row with the dealer who sold it me over quite a few points... going to court soon.:rant:

One of the things it need to have done is the a spoiler respary (sports wagon) as it was polished down to being mat:wow:.

So my next post here might be spoiler spray and car polish!

Jonnym

·
Registered
204 Posts
Actually, if you live in Italy as I do, you don't have to do anything to your car in order to enjoy it.

For example, I looked at my Spider and smiled as water meter reader came into my garage and started going on about what a beautiful car I have.

A few weeks ago while I was loading groceries at the supermarket a father walked by holding the hand of his four or five year old son. The kid looked at the car and then looked up at his Dad and simply said, "Bella".

It made my day.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nothing, my Brera is sat on the drive waitIng for me to return from China at the weekend! Can't wait to get nack and give it a thrash. Not seen a single Alfa of any description over here, I thought Alfa was a global brand!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Drove a the lovely old Megane another 80 miles with a nice stint over the Pennines...and then decided I am definitely repeating the experience in the 159 as soon as I am driving it, but faster.

Liam

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Using clay does make a huge difference, the paintwork feels so silky smooth afterwards. Just don't plan on being finished in an hour, it takes a while to do the whole car.

Especially if its like mine and felt like it had never been done before!

21 - 40 of 8272 Posts