Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8140 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This kind of thread works well on several other forums I use and often sparks some great discussions / ideas. Just post up what it is you've done and feel free to comment on others posts, but be nice :lol:

Today - tracking set to zero toe as recommended on here. Needed doing as it's taken the inside edges off the fronts.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not 'done' as such but received my hids & leds for my headlights. My Illuminated kick plates, timing belt kit, aux belts and tensioners, water pump and new pipe with metal bleed valve, inlet manifold, complete set of Bose speakers from Alfa and a few bits of trim that were damaged by the previous owner... Fitted the trim pieces actually! Start the hard work next week!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need pics when done!

Also had a puncture repaired. The total cost for the tracking check, a huge amount of info and advice about steering settings and tyres, plus a puncture repair only came to £16.50 :cool:

Place called Platinum Tyres in Stokesley.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Drove to work and back, which doesnt sound much.
But as Mrs C was jet washing the drive i had to slum it in the TI and not the Cinq i normally use for my 68 mile round trip.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Blew my coolant out all over the drive after a spirited drive hom from work.........: (

Waiting for green flag to come and have a look. Hopefully just a hose !!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Reminded myself why I'm not keen on leather interiors,
Felt like 1000 degrees on the seats when I got in after work,
(the car had sat in the sun all day, no shade in the carpark I use!)

Then realised that the seats cool, and it's 50 miles of shear fun to get home.

Even had a bloke I know stop me and tell me he'd been admiring the car all evening in the pub carpark and didn't know it was mine, but if I ever want to sell it he's interested.

Never got that with the Prius.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Pumped up the tyre which has a slow puncture as the car hasn't moved for almost two and a ½ weeks (the joys of lift-share in a 3-series, micra and a tourneo).

Get to use it tomorrow though!

1 - 20 of 8140 Posts