Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What have you bought for your Stelvio today?

10230 Views 78 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Deman77
Can we have a sticky with the above title.

It dilutes the “What have you done to your Stelvio today” thread when we (I) post things you’ve bought on it imo

Thoughts?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2021 Stelvio Quadrifoglio, Q4, Misano Blue
5 Posts
Hello all… first time post… first time I have owned an Alfa…. Absolutely love my new Stelvio QV. I am looking for a recommendation for a back seat cover.. I have a dog and I don’t want him in the car without some decent protection for the seats. Has anyone got a decent cover that fits well?

· Registered
5 Posts
There is an official accessory cover. Alfa accessories are generally very good quality.

But I imagine you would want to put something extra there to make your dog comfortable.
Thanks Deman77… looks like they are out of stock at the moment… will ask to be notified when they have more in stock.

· Registered
5 Posts
Put the dog in the boot on a boot liner?

That’s where my Miniature Pinscher goes

Welcome btw, fabulous first Alfa
He hates the boot! He’s a miniature schnauzer … so not a big dog. Thanks for the welcome Muz…. really pleased with the motor… that exhaust sound is totally addictive!

· Registered
5 Posts
LOL, my dog HATES the boot, she always manages to jump to the back seat and sometimes to the front. Oh well, seats clean easily.
View attachment 969128
Lol… The muddy paw prints aren’t what I really worry about… it’s the claws scratching the leather that’s the issue. My dog sliced through the leather in my Volvo XC90 with his paw before I got a seat protector.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts