Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A diesel 1.3 vauxhall corsa sxi...standard other than that, now costs £15,000 to buy brand new...

Thats more than what im paying for my Mito. The equipment on the corsa is pretty poor too...

I was just wondering how they can charge so much for such a basic car.

H

·
0 Posts
A diesel 1.3 vauxhall corsa sxi...standard other than that, now costs £15,000 to buy brand new...

Thats more than what im paying for my Mito. The equipment on the corsa is pretty poor too...

I was just wondering how they can charge so much for such a basic car.
The most basic Corsas cost around 11 grand.

It's horses for courses. Personally I'd say anyone paying that much money for a small hatchback (including the MiTo) is barmy.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
In july 09, I ordered my 120bhp petrol mito veloce for £14, which was 12k with the scrappage scheme. amazing value for money that is.

V

·
0 Posts

It's horses for courses. Personally I'd say anyone paying that much money for a small hatchback (including the MiTo) is barmy.
i agree with the train driver

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've been driving a corsa hire car all week. Anyone who buys one - irrespective of price - is smoking crack.

There really are no words to express how bad a car they are...

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,695 Posts
I've been driving a corsa hire car all week. Anyone who buys one - irrespective of price - is smoking crack.

There really are no words to express how bad a car they are...
is it a new Corsa? what's wrong with it?

H

·
0 Posts
In july 09, I ordered my 120bhp petrol mito veloce for £14, which was 12k with the scrappage scheme. amazing value for money that is.
You can get a really good 156 for 4k, and have 8k left to squander on frivolous stuff :p

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
The currency exchange rates don't help with the price of cars but there has been a lot of price hiking by the car companies:rant: Fiat group in particular since the scrappage scheme was introduced.

V

·
0 Posts
The currency exchange rates don't help with the price of cars but there has been a lot of price hiking by the car companies:rant: Fiat group in particular since the scrappage scheme was introduced.
list price of a 2.4jtdm 159ti 26,920 :eek:

·
Registered
315 Posts

Personally I'd say anyone paying that much money for a small hatchback is barmy.
They're banging them out for £7995 at the Vauxhall dealer I drove past tonight. I think the second part of your post holds true even at the lower price.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Don't be too harsh on the Corsa; it's related to the Mito...

The relatively high price is why Vauxhall haven't benefitted all that much from the UK scrappage scheme; people walked into the dealers expecting to be able to get a car for £7k.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts