Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I thought we could maybe make a little list of members that haven't been around much lately and then maybe if anyone knows if they are OK or what they are up to they could let us know :) This list is not for members that have been banned or left the forum by their own choice but more for the members that don't seem to be around lately!

So I will start the ball rolling

Dicsopants/disco stu:confused:
Brickman:confused:
Ferdi:confused:
carolineS:confused:
Admin Helper::p:D
AL Faromeo - I know he is about but I never seem to see him anymore or even any posts by him :confused:
RichGTV:confused:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
V6hughes? :confused:

Oh wait, strike that, just wishful thinking :evil:

Yeah... too many MIA's as someone said the other day :(

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lookin' 4 Ferdi lasted visited 5 minutes ago.
is the last visited thing working again now? It was messed up before showing random times for when people last visited

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Lookin' 4 Ferdi lasted visited 5 minutes ago.
Tis true.... no access to AO at work now :(

popped in a few times for a look.... can't seem to get involved - stranger in a strange land :confused:

reading that thread about the BNP is the longest I've been on here in ages :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
86,623 Posts

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tis true.... no access to AO at work now :(

popped in a few times for a look.... can't seem to get involved - stranger in a strange land :confused:

reading that thread about the BNP is the longest I've been on here in ages :rolleyes:
Hey Ferdi :D good to see you fella :thumbs:
See this thread was worth it now :D
There is always room on AO for Ferdi you just need to make room for yourself as you always have :)

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Hey Ferdi :D good to see you fella :thumbs:
See this thread was worth it now :D
There is always room on AO for Ferdi you just need to make room for yourself as you always have :)
Ow do Vinnie... keep meaning to post but end up not... its a right bugger that I can't get on during the day... by the time I get on at night most of the topics I feel the need to spout on are over and done with.... its interfearing with my :bite: bitin' :bite: sommat cronic :mad: let me tell you :cry:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Dpat last visited 3 hours ago.

You haven't really thought this through have you Vince? :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ow do Vinnie... keep meaning to post but end up not... its a right bugger that I can't get on during the day... by the time I get on at night most of the topics I feel the need to spout on are over and done with.... its interfearing with my :bite: bitin' :bite: sommat cronic :mad: let me tell you :cry:
:lol::lol: I know the feeling mate, I am still squeezing it in every now and then but work seems to be getting more and more busy, I shouldn't complain I guess :)
How is the guitar playing coming on? Good I hope :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dpat last visited 3 hours ago.

You haven't really thought this through have you Vince? :lol:
Yes :p see my post above!
That last visited thing wasn't working all along not sure it still is ;)
Plus it still doesn't tell me how they are :D
I am a nosy bugger :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Isn't the point that people aren't joining in any more? And many that do join in don't post as much as they used to?

In my opinion reasoned debate is in much shorter supply than it used to be and the humour is tending more and more towards the 'laddish'

I miss PG's caption comp. thread and there's almost no shark activity these days. Even the music threads have a tendency to be just lists with almost no interaction or comment. Apart from Jed's, of course.

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
:lol::lol: I know the feeling mate, I am still squeezing it in every now and then but work seems to be getting more and more busy, I shouldn't complain I guess :)
How is the guitar playing coming on? Good I hope :thumbs:
funny you should ask... that'll be the other reason why I've not contributed much... been getting into the guitar thing of late. A couple of mates and I have been having a bash at playing ruining songs on a thursday night. Me on bass (i'm expanding the list of things I can do badly :lol:) Brian 'fcukin' Sweet on lead and Jason 'rhythm method'* Wadsworth (aka the Hippy) on rhythm.

We have a band name (Girls Not Allowed UTFAG**) a studio (Brians Garrage) and a set list...

all we need now is some talent, a drummer (must have own breasts) and the rock and roll world is our oyster :Ferdi:

* so called 'cos he usually pulls out at the last minute :rolleyes:

** Unless Their Fit And Good :waggle:

My stage name by the way is 'Raging 'roids Roberts' :rolleyes::lol:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts