Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
45,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not been on since mid April, wonder where he's got to? Always did look out for his posts..

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Before anyone says anything, it was nowt to do with me......

·
Vendor
45,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last thread he made was his first visit in months.. Maybe he just grew out of AO?

·
Registered
37,986 Posts
Try sending him a PM.

He might have AO set up to send him an email when he gets it.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
That's a good point, I haven't seen him on here in ages :(

·
Registered
691 Posts
He had a link to his website where he conducted hilarious experiments with a mate where they tried eating awful things, like dog bisucuits and cat food. I had a good laugh one lunch time. He was a nifty designer too. Suppose I shouldn't speak about him in the past tense!

·
Vendor
45,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I left a message for him on his website, as his PM box is full and he doesn't accept emails from AO :)

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
His website is class :lol:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Hey hey hey!

Just seen Pud's comment on the website. Admittedly I did get an email last week from AO saying my PM box was full.

Hello everybody!

I've been busy for the past few months, I think I dropped off for a while at the beginning of the year, then came back on to post some photos with good intentions of staying on regularly, then I got made redundant, then I got married, then I set up my own company, so things have been a bit hectic and unfortunately I dropped off the grid.

I'll try and make an effort to be on regularly now, but as I'm working for myself with no one looking over my shoulder that could potentially be dangerous and I'd get no work done :p

Glad you guys like the site, I've been so busy that it's also been neglected. Although it didn't stop me from starting my own webcomic.

Glad to be back, now I'm off to find other threads to post in.

Jim

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Jimmer :D :thumbs:

Congrats on all the mad stuff that's been going on for you!

E

·
0 Posts
WOW someone has been busy!! Congrats on the wedding and all the other good stuff :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Who needs permission?! Just tell her you are going to Sainsburys for some milk! :lol:

·
Vendor
45,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would be great if you could come along mate. Bring the missus, I think mine is coming along :eek: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts