Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have realised that girls that dont like you paying so much attention to your car and spending to much time fixing them or modifiying them or whatever you do in relation to a car means they want you to pay more attention to them especially sexual attention.

Now why didnt I realise that sooner ?!

Ive wondered why some girls in my street get angry seeing me wash my car all the time - and I couldnt understand why. What is the big deal its just a car ?!!

Then Ive seen some girls who couldnt care less how much time I spent on my car doesnt bother them either way.

So the next time a girl gets angry or gives you some attitude about spending time with your car - take it as a compliment :)

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Tell them that washing your car is what the shrink recommended as a cure for your sex addiction.. :D

Ralf S.

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
On the other hand.. if you see some totty-with-attitude go by.. whistle at them, shout "Orright dahlin?" and "I'll do yours if you want".. :D You will pull (or end up in jail..)

Ralf S.

N

·
0 Posts
I'm confused by this thread. :confused:

Why would you be harangued by anyone for washing your?

Bizarre.

(Unless you're dong it in the middle of a drought or something....)

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
I'm confused by this thread. :confused:

Why would you be harangued by anyone for washing your?

Bizarre.

(Unless you're dong it in the middle of a drought or something....)

...or doing it naked.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
So what you're saying is that if a random female moans about you washing your car, she wants to have sex with you. :confused:

Think I will wash my car more often, its got to be worth a shot. :cheese:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Note: To all the girls in the Welwyn area, I'll be washing my car tonight. If you'd like to come round so you can have a big moan, pm me and I'll send you the address.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Does this count the other way round too?
Get moaned at constantly by neighbours for washing and polishing and tatting with my cars... If so :vomit: I may need to move house.

·
Registered
37,746 Posts
So what you're saying is that if a random female moans about you washing your car, she wants to have sex with you. :confused:
Nope, Fred said "Girl". There is a subset called "Married ladies" who send you out to wash your car and their car in the hope that

1) It'll keep your hands busy for a couple of hours
2) You'll be too knackered when you have finished (washing the car :tut:)

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Hold on a minute, is "washing the car" a euphemism?:eek:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Nope, Fred said "Girl". There is a subset called "Married ladies" who send you out to wash your car and their car in the hope that

1) It'll keep your hands busy for a couple of hours
2) You'll be too knackered when you have finished (washing the car :tut:)
Ahh, I know one of those, I wash my cars to avoid having to engage in conversations with her. :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
you can wash cars as much as you like boys, i luvs a sparkling bella i do.....sighhalo

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
Oooh....I like a nice, shiny Alfa! I love it when Hubby washes/waxes my Divo :D

Girls get angry seeing you wash your car, Fred...? :confused: Think you've had a lucky escape tbh! :lol:

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Im talking about girls I know seeing me wash the car in the street not just total strangers !

Anyway I think my lady friend is right stop spending so much time on the car and look after her needs first :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts