Who do you follow?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be some consternation by non-Man Utd fans that:

a) the United fans are posting too much in the football thread; and
b) the United fans are not posting enough in the football thread.

I wanted to establish a clear and scientific evidence base for these claims.

So, please identify your football allegiances, but ONLY if you sometimes post in the Football Thread.

This saves me trawling through the thread and doing some frequency analysis.:paperbag:

·
Registered
15,225 Posts
I try not to be an ABU, I really do. These days I'm more of an ABC if anything. However, for the purposes of your poll, I'll play ball.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
In the interests of the poll it is obviously also assuming that the United fans only ever post about United and the ABU's do not but I know where you're coming from.

There would have to be a slog analysis of posts to further assess what percentage of posts are primarily about United or contain a direct reference to them, and what camp posted it.

Reactions: steveisfrowning

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
I don't understand the purpose of the poll?

Are you suggesting that non united fans aren't allowed to express an opinion on United matters?

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I don't understand the purpose of the poll?

Are you suggesting that non united fans aren't allowed to express an opinion on United matters?
Read the last few days on the footie thread and you'll understand.

Reactions: steveisfrowning

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
I skimmed some of it, something about united fans being moaned at for posting and for not posting...

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
Follow, yes. Support, not so much. Very similar to my position on Chelsea.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I'd like to know that too. Perhaps one has to be a regular contributor in the footie thread to understand. :confused:

In any case (with a hooligan's disregard of the original thread topic) as a Leeds supporter I hate each and every one of you. Except ronan, obv.
It is well known among football cognoscenti.

Hate and Leeds suggests you are one of their own. :devious:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Reactions: Starkers

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
PNE for me :thumbs:

Thing is, nowt much really happens (apart for promo last year), so i don't really contribute much to the thread :p

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Hang on! Foul!

How does Milowokie vote he follows United when all he posts are wistful reminders of how many European cups that club near Wales won?:smash:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts