Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a last min shout of a meet up in corbridge (Nort East) and got up soon enough to get the V6 right in the middle of some pretty fancy exotica, she held here own!!!!
Not a bad Meet , Over 100 cars but only 1 Alfa!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
At The Dyvels I see - the landlord has a Testarossa (ugly old thing...!). Where are you based petrolpump? I'm in Hexham - meteor grey 51 reg V6. Incidentally, there is another one parked next to the Esso garage at the moment, Y reg, identical but for Aerokit & red leather.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Bacon, not sure on this I was told about it via a mate, who is in a VW club,it was suppost to be a TVR, Ferrari meet I belive but it was also on piston heads, speak to simonT he seems to know about the venue, great day out though good pup ,good food and good crack, some stunning older cars there (356 speedster) and speaking to the owners gives you a wealth of info on good bodywork shops etc etc! The V6 was welcome, but an alfaholics exhaust is needed before next year!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What bowlers are on your GTA? The would look nice under the arches of a GTV, you dont still have the standards by any chance?

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
What bowlers are on your GTA? The would look nice under the arches of a GTV, you dont still have the standards by any chance?
Pp, they are 19'' BBS CH's. They would indeed look good on a GTV. I believe 'Big Dog' on here is thinking of or in the process of putting them on his Cup. :thumbs: :D

I do still have the standard 17'' tele's, but i dont think i want to sell them. :( :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
I'm not particularly keen on aftermarket mods - a GTV on 17" teles doesn't need blinging! - but I would go for 19" BBS CH:

http://www.alfacoupe.com/gallery/Mem...ia)/index.html

Would love to see them against my meteor grey ...

BTW - just know the Dyvels as a local pub, don't have any info on car meets. Let me know if you hear of more.
Hi Simon, the links not working on my puter.

Im on a couple of Veedub related forums so ill keep an eye out. Pistonheads may have that kind of thing listed on their site too. :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
have a look on pistonheads-forums, scrool down to PHers meets and all the pictures are on from the meet, will look out for the next one, all makes are welcome!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The 2" of extra pudding under the arches does look good though, I was looking at these wheels today, wheels or exhaust........hmmmmmm!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
have a look on pistonheads-forums, scrool down to PHers meets and all the pictures are on from the meet, will look out for the next one, all makes are welcome!
Dammit - just seen the pics, what a great turn out. Had no idea that was on but did see the old 911s & RPR 626 rumble through Hexham later in convoy. Oh well, next time...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts