Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello From Finland! (my first post)
So im going to buy a new "sporty" Exhaust System for my 156 JTS, but can not choose which one to buy, the two i have in mind is:
1.Ragazzon Rear Silencer alfisti.net Edition 115x70 + Ragazzon Stainless Steel Central Silencer
2.Novitec Stainless Steel Exhaust System 2x70

The Novitec is cheaper, but which one has better sound? do i get more power with neither of them?

So let me know what you think!
-Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello From Finland! (my first post)
So im going to buy a new "sporty" Exhaust System for my 156 JTS, but can not choose which one to buy, the two i have in mind is:
1.Ragazzon Rear Silencer alfisti.net Edition 115x70 + Ragazzon Stainless Steel Central Silencer
2.Novitec Stainless Steel Exhaust System 2x70

The Novitec is cheaper, but which one has better sound? do i get more power with neither of them?

So let me know what you think!
-Thanks
I have the stainless Ragazzon mid + end silencer from alfisti net. They make exactly the same sound as if there was a hole in the end silencer:)
So when accelerating, its very noisy and young girls tend to look for your car(not in fear but to give birth to your children :lol:)
At 80 - 90 km/ hours constant speed, the sound is irritating present.
I bought the mid silencer from Alfistinetnet, at a much lover price than an original in Denmark.:cheese:
William Lütken
Remember to buy PU -mount,I ordered the red ones (strong) I think you need 4

·
Registered
149 Posts
And you'll ned a gasket between front end of the new midsilencer and the rear end of your exhasutpipe as well.
original part I think.
William Lütken.
have to see mens final handball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
And you'll ned a gasket between front end of the new midsilencer and the rear end of your exhasutpipe as well.
original part I think.
William Lütken.
have to see mens final handball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 156 1.8 TS 2000 reg , and last year fitted a Cybox cat back system. Initially it was a bit too loud, until I got the correct Alfa OEM gasket from the Alfa main dealer that fits between the back of the cat pipe and the front of the back pipe...

When that was fitted correctly it is very good; not too loud but sounds great when you floor it. Motorway speeds it is fine and does not 'boom' as some other systems seem to. Also with the gasket it gets the correct back pressure for the management system etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts