Alfa Romeo Forum banner

so, what d'ya think?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a feeling I'm gonna have "chav" yelled at me from a hundred different people and then chased screaming from the forum by an angry mob with pitchforks and the like.....

anyway, I've made a change to the front end of my 147 (thanks to woodsfordp for the inspiration....) and I wanna see who likes, who dislikes, and who thinks it doesn't really matter...

so, attached is a pic of my 147s front end as it was, and as it is now

Attachments

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
yes it looks better in chrome now :p

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
That looks terrible. :vomit:

·
Administrator
87,588 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
K.I.T.

Very Knight Rider

H

·
0 Posts
I quite like it, and you obviously do too, and that's what matters.

All this 'Alfas aren't meant to be changed' borrocks just gets on my nerves

·
Administrator
87,588 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I like it - its good to be different than follow the crowd. Alfa definitely dont no best - they get most of it right but a lot can be improved on especially as different people have different tastes.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
it's growing on me :p

T

·
0 Posts
Hey Rancido, if you really want a Red Car we might be able to sort out something for you on here !!!! :) :)

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as said, I like it :D

I don't particularly care what others think of it, as it's my car and my money, I just put the thread up because i had a funny feeling most people on here were gonna call me a chav :rolleyes:

i wasn't disappointed :lol:

@techie: no bother, I'll park up the road and around the corner :p and nope, I don't want a red car, i like my black one just fine :D

@HSTdriver: i agree, it's a very narrow minded view imo

@tricki: my thoughts exactly

@pcbuild: thanks for the support :D

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Kinda reminds me of a picture i saw not so long ago. It featured a woman, a very good looking woman too i might add, with some sexy number on and half her chest hanging out. It made me look. A lot. But after an hour or two i was still undecided as to whether i actually thought it was a good picture or not. Sure, only her nipples (can i say that on here...oh well i just did) were hidden but did i like it that way? Would i like it more if they had been on show too, or was the whole point to invoke a sense of erotica through imagination? A kind of suspense that i was somehow missing? I was undecided.

D

·
0 Posts
Not my cuppa mate but it doesn't look chavvy or bodged or anything, so it looks good if you like it, it hasn't been a hack job or anything, so well done, :D

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
@alfaspeed: some explanation lad :lol: :D
Sure thing, mate.

I am, this moment in time, undecided. I cant help but feel that other red highlights would enhance the car, but on the other hand it may start to look gaudy and chavtastic, so i cant decide whether it looks good like that, or not. Which is why my car will stay stock because i know i would mess it up. :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
i'm not sure tbh whether i like it or not, It might grow on me, but is not chav, thats the main thing :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts