Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since my car had some warranty work done (and a software update), pressing the P button on the gear selector now only engages park. Before the work pressing the button engaged park AND the parking brake at the same time - now I have to do both separately, which is quite annoying. How does everyone else's behave? I'm guessing it's not working as it should (which is how it was before).

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio
527 Posts
You can change this in the settings. It sounds like auto-handbrake is switched off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,916 Posts
under "driver assist" on the infotainment you can select to automatically set the parking brake on engine off, perhaps you need to set that :

Auto Park Brake
This function allows you to activate/
deactivate the automatic parking brake
engagement upon switching off the
engine.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I will check that. Can't believe I didn't think to do so before actually. It probably got reset with the software update.

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio
527 Posts
Thanks guys I will check that. Can't believe I didn't think to do so before actually. It probably got reset with the software update.

Which software update? I asked when mine was in for a service last week as I want to turn off easy entry. They said they didn’t have a more recent version. My car was registered March ‘18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts