Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
behind LH headlamp there is a loose cable, one connector with 2 red wires going in to it. It looks as though it should be connected to something, howeverhaving tested it it would appear not to be connected to anything. Any ideas?
Also - I presume the rad fan switch is the plug on the LHS of the radiator switch tucked under the cold air intake?

·
Registered
54 Posts
That should be the horn wireing on the left side.One wire coming from the relay, and the other wire goes to the horn on the right side.

behind LH headlamp there is a loose cable, one connector with 2 red wires going in to it. It looks as though it should be connected to something, howeverhaving tested it it would appear not to be connected to anything. Any ideas?
Also - I presume the rad fan switch is the plug on the LHS of the radiator switch tucked under the cold air intake?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesn't go live when I puit the switch on and the switch is OK (power in and out). Unlike the rear fog switch which has no power in.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I've has a look in the manuals and red/red combination is not shown, as far as I can see. Fog lamps are black and blue-white.Wiper/washers come up but always with a black lead in there somewhere! I'll keep looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts