Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I bought my 156 at the beginning of September and want to buy another. The car I bought was a very very very very very very good price but (without giving anything away) - what could it be worth?

It`s a 2000 X 156 1.8 TS Veloce in Black with black cloth, tele-dial wheels, Climate (needs a new compressor), all the usual kit. 92k miles and has an airbag light showing but other than that (erm, and mice living in the suspension when cold) it`s pretty good.

So, any offers or ideas?

·
Registered
657 Posts
RobJShe said:
Ok, I bought my 156 at the beginning of September and want to buy another. The car I bought was a very very very very very very good price but (without giving anything away) - what could it be worth?

It`s a 2000 X 156 1.8 TS Veloce in Black with black cloth, tele-dial wheels, Climate (needs a new compressor), all the usual kit. 92k miles and has an airbag light showing but other than that (erm, and mice living in the suspension when cold) it`s pretty good.

So, any offers or ideas?
Around £1500?

Alfas are seriously cheap to buy, but pricey to keep maintained with chocolate suspension parts!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Why not go on to Parker's web-site and get a valuation for your car. I think the address is www.parkers.co.uk

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wilmslow said:
with chocolate suspension parts!

Don't exaggerate ! :tut:

Alfa suspension parts are made from quality
materials. Like swiss cheese, for instance!
:)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A combination of Emmentaler cheese and Suchard chocolate.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bear with me on this, but go to www.vauxhall.co.uk and go to the owners part of the menu. Under there you will find a 'value your car' section where you can get a glass's guide price on your car for free where it would normally cost £3.95.

I have seen a S-reg 156 on the forecourt of a local garage for £2995, don't know what engine but I think he is having a laugh.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bear with me on this, but go to www.vauxhall.co.uk and go to the owners part of the menu. Under there you will find a 'value your car' section where you can get a glass's guide price on your car for free where it would normally cost £3.95.

I have seen a S-reg 156 on the forecourt of a local garage for £2995, don't know what engine but I think he is having a laugh.

Edit: sorry about the double post. Work internet has gone a bit screwy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts