No serial number
No darker mags
No carbon boot spoiler
No carbon wing mirrors
No carbon digital display cover
No carbon gear button covers
No rear strut bar
No racing exhaust
No carbon dash insert (just plain dash insert similar to Giulietta)
No 19" rears vs 18" fronts (18" rears and 17" fronts comes with standard car)

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Yes SR more power will follow..

Ill just fit a BMC to my 4C and ask Alfa to load the map that's on the more powerful cars onto my car ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes SR more power will follow..

Ill just fit a BMC to my 4C and ask Alfa to load the map that's on the more powerful cars onto my car ;)
won't the gearbox be struggling then? I read that TCT max allowed torque tops 350NM, which is just the value of the 4C..

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
won't the gearbox be struggling then? I read that TCT max allowed torque tops 350NM, which is just the value of the 4C..
Apparently it can handle up to 400 (but official claimed max is 350).. If later versions are more powerful than the LE with same drive train we know it can handle more..

·
Registered
41 Posts
7-speed TCT

From what I have read, there is going to be a new 7-speed TCT in later edition of the 4C. I guess we will have to wait and see. I'm not sure I'll be able to wait though...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Will they bring out a convertible version do we know? Im guessing not after the spider/mazda announcements. Mind you the GT did compete with Brera sales for a while.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
According to Autocar a few weeks ago, the standard cars will get delivered to the UK before the launch editions! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts