Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Click HERE to go to the poll.
*********************************************************************************************
Results so far (260609):

1st - Alfa Red 31
2nd - Etna Black 21
3rd - Black 16
4th - Biancospino White 5
5th - Graphite Grey 4
6th - Giulietta Red 1
..... - Gardenia White 1
..... - Blue 1
..... - Techno Grey 1
..... - Corsa Yellow 1

*********************************************************************************************
So looks like Alfa Red is taking the lead.:cheese:
:cool:
Steve

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated 160609

·
Registered
74 Posts
Alfa Red is the most popular colour. Black has an unfair advantage since it's not a colour option and is therefor Free. it terms of colour options, Alfa Red is way ahead of Enta :)

-pup-

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated 180609

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
it is abit silly how black is the default colour on the car configurator and the cheapest colour.. that just means it will be chosen more by default

·
Registered
23 Posts
alfa red?

I'm a wee bit confused re alfa red. I'm in the process of buying a new Mito, hopefully in the alfa red colour as seen on the official website and the alfa red I have seen in various photographs. However the dealer I went to showed me a red mito which was a different shade of red entirely. To me it was more giulietta red however the dealer maintained it was alfa red. My idea of alfa red is more of a maroon type colouring. Am I correct or is the official website misleading?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated 230609
:)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
If alfa red was a basic colour, i can say with certainty that it would probably be the most popular option, since alfa's entire advertising campaign seems to be based around that colour.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I wouldnt have ordered the black one if it wasnt another £400 for different colours. As it is its right on the limit of what i can afford so it was more the sensible option than anything else.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated 260609
:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm a wee bit confused re alfa red. I'm in the process of buying a new Mito, hopefully in the alfa red colour as seen on the official website and the alfa red I have seen in various photographs. However the dealer I went to showed me a red mito which was a different shade of red entirely. To me it was more giulietta red however the dealer maintained it was alfa red. My idea of alfa red is more of a maroon type colouring. Am I correct or is the official website misleading?
Hi Rosston, mines an Alfa Red and this is what she looks like....

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've ordered mine in Alfa Red. Colours here in Australia are limited to that, white, solid black, grigio techno & grigio graphite, otherwise I think I'd have probably gone for the Giulietta Red-but they look great in Alfa Red anyway, so....oh, and black, and white, and......

1 - 20 of 40 Posts