Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy either a black or red brera,but can’t choose which colour.any hints or tips???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heard that the red chips easily,but also heard that black is a pain to keep looking clean in the pleasant British weather.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
289A Alfa Red does mark quite easily, mine's peppered with chips, and it can suffer from lacquer peel, typically on the plastic parts

My money's on black, but either way it'll look great.

·
Registered
33,229 Posts
The Alfa Red Giulietta was delayed while they sorted things out. A few Mitos, Breras and 159s got resprayed under warranty.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
The only colour is red, I had mine for 50k miles, got a few stone chips, but nothing drastic. Black belongs on Taxis. _DSF3038.JPG

·
Registered
500 Posts
I spent a long time looking for a black one, although I do think the car probably looks it’s best in red as it shows off the details better.

When cleaned and polished though the black looks great, and its definitely my personal favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow,looks a beast that.ive had 4 different Alfa’s but never in black or red,but when you very occasionally see one on the road it stands out

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Well done good colour choice

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes very,bit of tidying up to do but I love a project.good clean up inside and bit of body work to get sorted

·
Registered
58 Posts
What colour are they now?

I'd only consider it "boy racer" to paint the callipers on something like a VW Polo.
You're driving an Alfa Romeo!

I've repainted one (so far) of my red Ti callipers and it's a nice, inexpensive Sunday job.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts