Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m waiting for delivery of my new tan Momo seats. They’re going to need some work to make them look as nice as they can be. Some parts are going to need recolouring. Has anyone done this successfully? Would love to hear we’re you bought your products for this and what colour blends in with the original one thanks. I know you can get it colour matched but was hoping that wouldn’t be needed.

·
Registered
565 Posts
the tan color is 885 color code. ive done the recoloring from furniture clinic uk.

one of these headreses have been recolored. which one?

Complete Album:

after having the experience i would have used the flexi filler in the side bolster to fill in the nasty scratches. other then that it works and it works well but having first hand experience and feeling both, it will never feel like leather again after the recolor. which of course is true as its literal dye on top of leather.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you mate! Exactly what I needed to know! I´ve visited their site Before, but easier to order now knowing what colour to order.
The result looks great, did you dye everything or only where needed? What finish did you go for? I´m thinking semi gloss or semi matt (don´t actually know the difference of these)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thank you mate! Exactly what I needed to know! I´ve visited their site Before, but easier to order now knowing what colour to order.
The result looks great, did you dye everything or only where needed? What finish did you go for? I´m thinking semi gloss or semi matt (don´t actually know the difference of these)
the seats are finished in a semi matt finish. if you like the finish on the pictures then do that. satin will also give you a oem look
Hi, what size pack did you buy?
Large pack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts