Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to the pic. Really interested what the name of the color is. Found it once when I was looking for a paint touchup paint, but forgot it and that site seems to be out of stock now, so it doesn't show it anymore. It was Verde something, if I recall correctly. (not Verde Boreal, I think).

·
Administrator
88,052 Posts
That looks like Maple Green 377, there should be a sticker with the colour & paint code on the boot door.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Aw reminds me of my old 147. Loved that car with tan interior. Not many about in that colour. Keep it clean. The paint work is a decent thick metallic. Really loved it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw reminds me of my old 147. Loved that car with tan interior. Not many about in that colour. Keep it clean. The paint work is a decent thick metallic. Really loved it.
Well, guess what interior mine has! :) Entire interior is tan, even the glovebox. I like it a lot but would prefer some tan leather seats, but they'd stand out from the door cards, so I'll just keep it as it is.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
See mine was dark grey and black so could have fitted whatever. But saying that it divided opinion on green with tan leather.

I always liked it. Classic british racing green. Kinda of the old classic mazda british sports car air about it. Or like a fiat coupe in scotts green tan interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts