1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Another I keep meaning to get to....

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Thanks for the offer Wayne but the Stratos was with me at Race Retro.... Nightmare coming home, so cold the heater wasn't playing, stuck in a queue for 90 minutes on the M6 at Birmingham! Fortunately I had a ski jacket plus salopettes and a nice warm hat. But I have to wear race boots so feet were blocks of ice! Fantastic show though!!
Guy

·
Registered
15,007 Posts
Why don't we go to this one Sunday instead of going to Rivington?

·
Registered
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why don't we go to this one Sunday instead of going to Rivington?

It’s not a bad idea, hot drinks and buns are available at the restaurant or what Jules and I do is nip 1/4 mile up the road for an all you can eat breakfast of which this morning to get heat back in my body I had 2 full breakfasts including chips for a fiver :hehe:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Last Sunday of the month? Sounds good. Maybe.

·
Registered
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sunday 27th is the next C&C Liverpool :type:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I doubt the Stratos will make it - struggling to get the timing belt to stay where it belongs, keeps jumping a tooth and has low compression....

·
Registered
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I doubt the Stratos will make it - struggling to get the timing belt to stay where it belongs, keeps jumping a tooth and has low compression....

Bummer, fingers crossed you get it sorted.....

For all concerned if you decide you want to come, if the undeserving red team win a big football match the evening before there will be a huge bus parade around Liverpool on Sunday, probably causing havoc.

·
Registered
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am overjoyed to say that there was NO traffic disturbing delays :clap:

Despite my spider having a flat battery and being a show stealing no-show we did get a lovely 33 and a very cute 105.
From a tiny old fiat 500 to a hand built huge beauty there was a huge selection of old and new, Ferrari 330 america, 6 bac mono’s...

And it’s free :lick:

·
Registered
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was a fabulous C&C today with beautiful weather and a great turn out, can I just say there was not and incident and there was nothing to see, in fact nothing to comment on at all :jester:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts