Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What element are you?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking at the amount of birthdays there are today and wondered if Alfa owners are from certain star signs.

Now I can only do 10 poll options so I'll start with the elements and work down from there :thumbs:

Don't worry, I know what I'm talking about even if you don't :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Where the poll then :lol:
Always one ;)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Just in passing P.G.
Wife is Water,
Aquarious.
not such a good mix.
yet it`s our 40th, anni ,to day.

John.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I'm the same. Both hubbies (ex and present) are Earth signs and that's not a particularly good mix for a fire sign.

Mind you....I did leave the first Mr PG :confused:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
I am a water baby :)

Artistic and dreamy

Or is that autistic - I can't remember now :p

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
40 years today - Wow well done to you two :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From Wiki...

Each sign is associated with one of the classical elements (water, fire, earth and air.) [19] Fire and Air signs are positive or extrovert, masculine signs; while Water and Earth signs are negative, introvert, feminine signs.
  • Fire Signs--Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius-- Fire represents one's desires and creative energies. The Fire signs are associated with action, passion, energy, and heat, and people with a lot of fire in their make up are confident, bright, warm, exciting, and easily take the initiative. In combination with the other elements, fire feels that earth will smother it, water will douse it, but air will fan and enliven it. It is the element of focus and prosperity.
  • Earth Signs--Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn-- Earth represents one's material resources, environment and possessions. The Earth signs are associated with sensation, stability and practicality, and people with a lot of earth in their make up are solid, dependable, thorough, responsible, cautious, overexertive, overprotective, and quiet. In combination with the other elements, earth feels that air will suffocate it, fire will burn it, but water will refresh and nourish it. It is the element of strength and growth.
  • Air Signs--Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius-- Air represents the intellect and one's ability to reason and communicate. The Air signs are associated with thought, perspective, hastiness, and communication, and people with a lot of air in their make up are intellectual, objective, lively, idealistic and articulate. In combination with the other elements, air feels that water will obscure it, earth will suffocate it, but fire will inspire and uplift it. It is the element of agility and beauty.
  • Water Signs--Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces-- Water represents imagination, human feelings and one's ability to love and sustain. The Water signs are associated with growth processes, imagination, identification and emotion, and people with a lot of water in their make up are sensitive, seductive, intuitive, imaginative, insightful, secretive, loving, learned, and moody. In combination with the other elements, water feels that fire will make it boil, air will evaporate it, but earth will shape and channel it. It is the element of healing and spirit. [20]

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The secret of a good marriage...let the man think he is making all the decisions :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, 40 years ago I was still just a whipper snapper :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
That's me ... full of hot air ... :D

1 - 20 of 89 Posts