Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Well I've gone or some +100 headlamp bulbs, new offside wiper blade and the alloy fuel cap. Think I spoil my g!

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
she spoils you. it's only fair:thumbs:
You know, I hadn't quite thought of it like that. All of a sudden I feel guilty and that I havent spent enough - what else could I get?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cradle for the tomtom V2 so i can use my tomtom go live 1000... (is that for me or Julie?) well it goes in the car :)

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
A day at a detailer's :)
Now that's a good idea, but hey I'm not going overboard! I've gone for the nearside wiperblade, just to match!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I gave mine a good hand wash only to find it more dirty than ever after driving 250kms on salted motorways in Denmark - those *******s salted the road even though it was 7+ degrees on Christmas eve:rant:

Luckily Julie got a new set of earrings (or was that valve caps with alfa romeo logos) from my buddy:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
34,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's a wheel we do not get to see in the Uk.My Car will have to wait for the titanium grey mirror caps(to go with the wheels) and the illuminated tread plates can be fitted from Christmas .the carbon fibre knob was fitted instead of the replacement warranty one(at my expensive ) the car did better than me from Santa!

·
Registered
34,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There's a wheel we do not get to see in the Uk.My Car will have to wait for the titanium grey mirror caps(to go with the wheels) and the illuminated tread plates can be fitted from Christmas .the carbon fibre knob was fitted instead of the replacement warranty one(at my expensive ) the car did better than me from Santa!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts