Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
37,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and when are you ordering/buying it?

I was shocked to see that a made up statistic on TV claimed 87% of people still have Satan's personal choice, the Turkey. :tut: :vomit:

I find it hard to believe that most folks would have that. Did we ever do a poll? What are you going to have? Supermarket or pre-order?

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
I can't think of a single person I know who WON'T be having Turkey on Christmas day (and Boxing day, and probably a couple more after that too).

Turkey. Bit of ham, sprouts, little sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing balls, tons of peas and carrots, lashings of gravy and a nice big blob of cranberry. MMmmmm. :thumbs:

Cold Turkey. Mashed potatoes, cold stuffing balls, cold sausages wrapped in bacon, big blob of branston pickle, some pickled onions and a bit of Salad Cream on the mash. MMmmmmm. :thumbs:

Mince pies. An endless supply of Miniature Heroes. :D

What sort of phillistine alternative will you be having instead of God's own Turkey?? :confused:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
We're not cooking, we're going here :clap:

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I'm only cooking for four, so I'd rather have goose or even chicken, but the in-laws would have a fit. As it's my first Christmas dinner, I will bow to the pressure. I won't eat any though. Just the sausage meat stuffing and the ham.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Have you not heard of Chris Rea?!?!? :confused:

Christmas is always to be spent at HOME !!!

You can't go to a Harvester for Christmas dinner for goodness sake!
Chris Rea? Home? Harvester?

:tut:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
save on laoding the dishwasher incorrectly matey :D
This is true. Although we tend to go for the traditional method and load it. Do you have a fancy Korean method? :p

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Turkey for us, daughter likes stuffing a lemon and orange up it's jacksy, streaky bacon all over the bird. Roast pots in goose fat, some brussels, roasted parships, bread sauce, gravy, carrots, stuffing balls and pigs in blankets. I'll have some cranberry sauce too.
Then at night it'll be the salt cellar and the remains of the turkey that I haven't snaffled for the curry, with loads of pickles and whatever is left from the lunch, which isn't really lunch but more of an early dinner.
Then I'll prep a curry to eat on the 27th as we're off to the outlaws on boxing day.

·
Registered
37,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 42 Posts