Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
I'''''m rreeeeeaallyy gggoooodd aaaat

Soooorryyyy myyyyy keeeeyyboaaard issss a biiiittttt stttickkkkkyyyy - I'lllll ggeeeeet baaaackkkk ttooooo youuu.

·
Vendor
45,796 Posts
Buying cars, I've bought some real bargains in my time.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i was alreet at cricket too. anythign where you have a big stick and have to welly something with it, i was quite good. anything involving a ball that needed kicking, and i was spectacularly crap

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was alreet at cricket too. anythign where you have a big stick and have to welly something with it, i was quite good. anything involving a ball that needed kicking, and i was spectacularly crap
heheheh - I played cricket for the school as well......went for coaching at our local cricket club and the coach asked "what can you do?" - "bat, bowl and field" I said confidently

they stuck me in the nets and some of the older lads steamed in at me...........I crapped myself visibly....strangely enough I wasn't Beefy at Headingly. My bowling was weak and wild. I could catch a bit, mind.

I think I've posted this in the wrong thread.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I'm REALLY good at cooking, sometimes I wish I'd chosen it as a career path.

I've been refining my art over the last 25 years and I'm now so bloody good that it's very rare Jan and I go out to eat because we both end up dissapointed :(

On the upside when we do go out to eat is usually somewhere expensive with great food and we feel like we've had a proper treat :thumbs:

A

·
0 Posts
I play guitar at county level and when I'm not playing the 5 string I'm donning the captains armband at snooker. :lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Weird isn't it DD you get dressed up go out spend money and come home dissapointed that the food wasn't upto scratch :(

L

·
0 Posts
as a fat bloke I demand a taste test from those budding michelin star chef's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
HM.....we plan to have a Christmas meal in the next week or so but can't remember the last time we ate out (not counting the junk food I fancied earlier) :eek:

Used to go on alot of meals out as part of Hubby's work. Even when I'm not footing the bill, I expect food/service to be excellent. I have been known to complain if not (I can be so American in that respect).

1 - 20 of 59 Posts