Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

right then, just after getting to work this morning, i get the missus on the phone saying she can't find her house keys and can i go and search the Alfa.:mad: :rolleyes:

so i am on my hands and knees ( in the rain !!!!):rant: and looking under the drivers and passenger seat and find that under each seat is a small white connector block. Whats this for i think.

Anyway, does anyone know what these are for, is it for the heated seats ? can these be retro fitted, like i have just done with cruise.

Anyone any ideas ?

Cheers

Monk

PS missus found they keys, at home, on the F**king telephone table !!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a small white block connector with two or three thin wires on, i'll have to have a proper look tomorrow. Can you retro fit heated seats ?
Cheers

·
Registered
610 Posts
Heated Seats (airbag wiring is yellow). button under passenger seat is the fuel cut/reset button
As I understand it the MY2002 156 onwards runs a std loom - just add the options(components) you want at either end, eg. cruise control £67 incl. VAT

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Heated Seats (airbag wiring is yellow). button under passenger seat is the fuel cut/reset button
As I understand it the MY2002 156 onwards runs a std loom - just add the options(components) you want at either end, eg. cruise control £67 incl. VAT
+1 to that ... it is the power for the heated seats

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Yellow connector is airbags on my 03 147, white heated seats

1 - 6 of 6 Posts