Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new set for my red GT but dont know what would look great without ruining the look of the car and turning it into a boy racer chav mobile!!! I have between £300-£400 budget for wheels only, any ideas folks????

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are gorgeous so gorgeous i dont want to take them off so ive decided to get them repaired and refurbished to their original glory. The right decision i reckon :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,018 Posts
These, i really like them but its going to cost too much to repair the buckles and refurbish them.
How many of them are buckled? They are pretty soft wheels like...

These are the ones I don't like. The GT looks great on multi's IMO. Especially the 18's found on the 3.2 :wow:
I agree, not keen on them particularly. The 3.2 18" Multispoke 'jet fin' wheels are the ultimate Alfa wheel IMO :cool:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I agree, not keen on them particularly. The 3.2 18" Multispoke 'jet fin' wheels are the ultimate Alfa wheel IMO :cool:
I was trying to remember the name but "blue fin" was as close as I got:lol: Although now I look at it mate we have been about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Jet fins for £400:tut: me thinks not :lol:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Cheaky, but I've got a set of 17" Oz Supertourismos for sale with Eagle F1s.. they could do with a tidy up but still would be cheaper than that..

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,018 Posts
What weight are the OZ Supertourismos? Now we're onto the subject of aftermarket wheels I have a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2S in black with a red outer rim, 5x98, 8x18" and ET35... But what Alfa to put them on? :hmm:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
What weight are the OZ Supertourismos? Now we're onto the subject of aftermarket wheels I have a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2S in black with a red outer rim, 5x98, 8x18" and ET35... But what Alfa to put them on? :hmm:
Mine :D

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Really, on a GTA? They would look evil, but in keeping with the GTA image? :hmm:
I have been meaning to try the 17" pro race 1.2's on it from my sw to see what they look like :cool: Red stripe looks awesome IMO

·
Premium Member
45,018 Posts
I was thinking about putting them on my red 3.0 GTV V6 and then putting the GTV 17" Teledials on my 156 JTD..

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
How about GTA wheels on a GTV ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts